Monday, February 26, 2007

One dream comming true

Negoations are no fun, let me tell you. I had just taken care of Phobia earlier that evening whenever my com went off and the council called, saying that I had to head back home. The current negoaations had fallen to sith and a handbasket and father was requesting my presence. I managed to piece everything together, but at a cost.


While I was there,father had fallen deathly ill. I did not want to leave but his freinds assured me that if he got any worse they would call for me immeditly.on the trip back I mulled over what myysterious ailment could have stricken him ill . I suspected a few things, but what was comming forward time and again in my head was poisoning.

It seemed very prevelent, and there were a few poisons that could only be found on Corellia that would notbe able to be traced once in the human blood stream and would cause a very slow and painful death.


I landed late that night and the first place I went was the archives.I help Jocasta Nu there almost daily , so it was no suprise I knew my way around almost blindfolded. My work took me all night and into the next morning. I finally was forced to give up whenever Jocasta gently shoved me out the door with a cup of coffee in my hands telling me to go get some sleep. Once i did manage to snatch a few hours of sleep, I was heading down to Phobia's room to see her whenever I saw a very familiar dog running down the hall like a blaster shot.


I got her to slow down and a smile crossed my face as a familiar force presence got stronger and stronger.. Phobia came running around the corner after Odi, not really watching where she was going. Gar Gar streaked under her feet and she went sailing forward. A quick step brought me close enough to catch her before she hit the floor. " you allright?" i asked her, eyes roaming her for any outward signs of injury.


"yeah I think so um.. ah.." She tried to step away, probably feeling a tad unconfortable at our close proximity whenever her feet tangled around mine and we both went crashing to the floor. Her hair hung down like a curtain around us, eyes confused and suprised. Our other guests, Senator Organa and Senator Mon Mothma burst out laughing and she scurried off of me , her ears and face blushing beet red. I managed to get myself back up off the floor and had to take a second to calm my racing pulse. Another 5 seconds like that and things would have went downhill, and fast..


We got Odi back ot her room and I asked her if she would like to come for a walk in the park with me. She accepted and then ,of all things asked bail and Mon Mothma if they wanted to come along.. I could've banged my head on the wall in utter frustration! there was something I wanted, no needed to ask her. And as much as I love bail and Mon, I wanted this to be just us.
Thank the force Bail saw the look on my face. He smiled and reminded Mon Mothma that if they were going to be bringing new puppies home they needed to go and get some things and prepare their rooms back at the 500 Reubulica.

Feeling moreso than excited, we raced to see who could get to the tree at the center of the park first. I beat her by a half inch or so but I doubted either of us cared, the tenshion was so thick. Her eyes met mine for just the briefest of moments then I kissed her as she sat there on the bench. That was the closest I have ever come to heaven. though I could have sat there with her all day, I needed my mind in one functioning entity and I pulled back from her. I knew my emotions were leaking over my sheilds a little but I didn't really care.


" Pho.. I have to ask you.. Phobia..would you marry this humble jedi Knight and be his wife?" i didn't know I was holding my breath as I slipped a claudaugh ring on her finger.. Please say yes.. please say yes..


Her suprise and delight hit me full force " Yes! I'll marry you Godfrey.. I love you.. now and always!"


I was laughing estatically as I picked her up and swung her around in wide circles. She was laughing too, we were both so happy. i set her own and kissed her until she had to grab my shoulders to keep her balance. The soundsystem in the park clicked on and I started singing along with " Earth Angel"


We walked back to the temple togeter arm and arm. We 'll have to watch ourselves , at least for now. I'm taking her shopping tomorrow then we're going back home to see father. I know he will be very pleased with the fact i have finally found a wife, one who loves me and I her. It seems maybe the force has blessed us. i hope so, because in these dark times, we need all the light we can find.

Until Later

17 comments:

Phobia said...

Godfrey you have made me the happiest woman alive,i pray this will work out.I fear for us, I fear for the future.. you are my light as is Belda.Together we can stay strong.. I know it

padawanbeldapinik said...

Hello there Master Godfrey, I am so happy to hear the great news. I do wish you both the best always! I am hoping for you to be always happy. May the Light of the Force always keep your flame strong...

Godfrey Zebulon said...

Thank you Belda.. I can be happy so long as Phobia is with me, even when the darkness is closing in. Love is the light against the darkside of the force. Even one small spark can maybe save us all.

Master Obi-Wan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Master Obi-Wan said...

I wish I would have found out about this another way but congratulations. Godfrey is a good man

Phobia said...

Thank you Obi Wan.. I wish I could have found a way to tell you, but I could not.. If you could see my nightmares.. my visions.. you would understand why.. Being a seer is both a blessing and a curse

Godfrey Zebulon said...

Thank you Obi Wan. Your approval means the world to both of us.. Her nightmares are truly terrifying. She has no way to control them.. All I can do is be there. and sometimes I wonder if that is enough..

Phobia said...

Always enough Godfrey.. you keeping me safe from these .. things means the world to me.. if you wouldn't have been there the first night, it's liable I would have used the broken glass to rip my other eye out.. *cuddles* always love you, always will.

Skywalker said...

Obi-Wan took that abit to well, didn't he? *looks for smoke* It's coming, trust me.

Unknown said...

This happeend really fast. Oh, and yeah, watch out for Gar-Gar, he likes to do that, trip people.

Darth Vader said...

Fooish, Jedi, very fooish.

Phobia said...

Yeah Ani that's what I'm afraid of.. You'd think I'd learn to look out for cats by now and Vader, at least I am finding happiness while I can.

Godfrey Zebulon said...

If you can survive Sensei Porgan you can survive Obi Wan believe me.. but I'll watch myself. thanks for the bit of advice DJK and Vader, you knew happiness at one time, why let someone ruin it?

Master Adana said...

I take care of Obi Wan, don't you worry.
Congratulations to the both of you.
I do see steam coming from his ears though....*smirks*

Master Obi-Wan said...

There is no steam coming either from my ears nor from anywhere else!
I am perfectly fine.

*walks away grumbling to himself*

Phobia said...

*passes over a cup of chai tea*Here this might help..

Godfrey Zebulon said...

deep breath and work through kata.. that should help as well.. * hands over asprin*